and much photographed ruin, Kilchurn Castle was built by the Campbells
of Glenorchy, a courtyard castle of the 15th century. The Campbells
inhabited the castle until 1740. It is situated at the northern end
of Loch Awe, Argyll, 25 miles from Oban.
Limited edition prints of original watercolour painting.
Available in two sizes.
A total edition of 200 prints will be produced regardless
of print size.