dates from the early 18th Century and is a well-known landmark on
the North Norfolk Coast. The Mill stands on the north side of the
village of Cley (pronounced ‘Cly’) overlooking the sea,
the salt marshes and Cley Bird Sanctuary, with Blakeney Harbour in
the distance. The best known of the millers was Steven Barnabas Burroughs,
whose family worked and owned the Mill from 1840 to 1919.
Limited edition prints of original watercolour painting.
Available in two sizes.
A total edition of 200 prints will be produced regardless
of print size.